1. K. E. Gustavoson, W. M. Devita, A. Revis, and J. M. Karkin, “Novel use of a Dual- Zone restricted access sorbent: Normal-phase extraction separation of methyl oleate from polynuclear aromatic hydrocarbons stemming from sem-permeable membrane devices,” J. Chrom. A 2000, 883, 143.
2. A. Revis and T. K. Hilty, “Improved synthesis of dimethylketene trimethylsilylacetals by rhodium catalyzed hydrosilylation,” J. Org. Chem. 1990, 55, 2972.
3. A. Revis and T. K. Hilty, “Novel synthesis of beta-siloxy esters by condensation of carbonyls and trimethylsilane with alpha, beta-unsaturated esters catalyzed by RhCl3,” Tetrahedron Lett. 1987, 28, 4809.
4. I. Davidson, T. Barton, K. Hughes, S. Ijad-Maghsoodi, A. Revis, and G. Paul, “Kinetics of radical-forming hemolysis in alkenyl and tert-butylsilanes. The stability of alpha and beta-silicon substituted alkyl radicals,” Organometallics 1987, 6, 644.
5. T. J. Barton, A. Revis, I. M. T. Davidson, S. Ijad-Maghsoodi, K. J. Hughes, and M. S. Gordon, “Pyrolytic, kinetic and theoretical studies on the isomerization of Me2HSiCH2 to Me3Si,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1986, 108, 4022.
6. L. Linder, A. Revis, T. J. Barton, “Silylene-to silanone thermal isomeration,”J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1986, 108, 2742.
7. A. Revis and T. J. Barton, “Regiochemistry of alkenylsilyl and alkenylsilanyl radical cyclization, “J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1984, 106, 3802.
Silicon White Papers
HPLC White Papers
Educational White Papers